White Sage & Palo Santo and Aura Quartz Crystal
• Removes Negative Energy • Love • Calm
Ideal for clearing unwanted energy, invite love, peace and calmness into your space.
White Sage | x 1
Palo Santo | X1
Aura Quartz Gemstone x 1
Also known as 'Holy Wood' has an aromatic, woody scent hinting of lemon and mint, along with the ability to bring peace, calm and clarity to a situation or place. Native to South Americans.
Source: Ethically by local Ecuadorians from naturally fallen branches.
Size: 10x1cm approx.
A plant whose scent is revered for its ability to purify, protect and elevate space. Its Latin name is Salvia Apiana, translates to 'healing plant' It is widely used by Native Americans for its healing purpose.
Source: Sustainably harvested from Southern California
Size: 11cm approx.
the Aura Quartzes. It has a high, intense vibration used to enhance other minerals for healing, and a potent stone when used in body layouts for activation of all the chakras. It has a calm, relaxing effect on the emotional body and is exceptional for releasing negativity and stress, soothing and healing the aura. It is particularly stimulating to the Throat Chakra, enhancing one’s ability to express emotions in a constructive, positive manner and encouraging one to speak their truth from the heart
1. Remove gemstones from smudge sticks and position them in the space you intend to cleanse.
2. Take a moment to set your intention.
Note: For Palo Santo use one stick at a time.
3. Light a candle then use the flame to light your smudge stick. Once the flame appears then blow out until it's just smoke and embers.
4. Walk into the smoke a few times to cleanse yourself then move the smudge stick around your space. You may use a feather in your other hand to guide the smoke around.
5. Place the smudge stick in a fireproof dish or Abalone Shell to burn out.
- Practice Mindfulness whilst clearing the space.
- You may need to relight the smudge stick a few times during the process.
- Start with White Sage and end with Palo Santo.
The kit includes two explanation cards and one organza bag